Subject: title page customization

 Hi,

I have made  the changes in the titlepage.templates.xml file   and now I want to generate the Xsl file form that template so that I can  customize the title page.   Can any one please tell me  how to convert the XML file to XSl file
I am newbee and  any hint will be of great help

Thanks
Mita

----------------------------------
Mita Majumdar