Subject: Re: [docbook] title page customization

Mita,

There is a transform that will do this that I think lives
in the same directory with the rest of the transforms.
Unfortunately, I'm away from the office and don't know
offhand what the name of the transform is, but if you have
Bob Stayton's DocBook XSL book you can find the description
there (if you don't have that book, it's really worth having
if you're going to be working with the DocBook transforms).

In the meantime, check out this URL:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html

BTW, this kind of query is usually best handled over on
the docbook-apps mailing list.

Dick Hamilton