Subject: Problems with XHTML stylesheets and olink

Hi there,

First of all, forgive me if this is not the right list to ask this
question. If so, could you please tell me where should I address such
a question?

I'm having problems with the XHTML stylesheets and olinking between
documents. Basically I'm facing two problems:

1. The olink database generation process generates database files with
a DOCTYPE declaration. This seem to prevent these database files from
being used as entities in the master database file. If I manually
delete those DOCTYPE declarations, the XHTML transformation is done
(almost) correctly, resolving the corresponding olinks

2. The XHTML generation seems to override my manually assigned IDs, so
the generated href takes me to the correct document, but is unable to
find the corresponding anchor (<a> tag).

I'm using docbook-xsl-1.69.1 and Xalan 2.7.0

TIA, best regards
Jose