Subject: Running Header; head.sep.rule

Hello all,

I'm modifying the head.sep.rule and would like to put text before rule in
the running header.  It would be a 2pt font and would only be on the inner
margin on right hand pages.

I'm not sure where this XSL code would be placed.  In looking over the
stylesheets I see places for changing the content of the running headers and
the definition for the head.sep.rule (the color, width, thickness etc) but
nothing that would allow me to sneak in some text just before it...

Here is a simple visual of a running header separator format Im looking for:

Any suggestions?

David White