Subject: Re: [docbook] Cross-linking to a range

Hi,

I asked:

On 12/5/05, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:
> See chapters <xref linkend="chap1" xrefstyle="select:
> labelnumber"/>--<xref linkend="chap3" xrefstyle="select: labelnumber"/>

I don't see how that address my question. I specifically said that
creating two seperate ones leaves out the 'inbetween' references which
I want to include in the cross-link, and hence by that I lose the
point of my inquiry. My question is if it is possible to create
cross-links to *a* range, not individual items in that range.

For example, something akin to ; <xref linkstart="chap1"  linkend="chap3" />

> In future, please post tools related questions to
> docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Don't understand how this is tools related?

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert