Subject: Re: [docbook] http://docbook.sourceforge.net/ problem

Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.co.uk> writes:

> > The sliding-panel behavior is implemented with a very widely used
> > Javascript library called Rico -
>
> > It works as expected in standards-compliant browsers.
>
> And How accessible is it Michael?

If there are accessibility issues with it, let me know.

> It's a strange GUI, to me quite against
> the more straightforward ideas of docbook.

Interactive website design and DocBook are two different things.

> Is there any real reason for choosing such
> a weak design?

Because it's cool? Because I like it? Because other people like
it? Because it works well? Because it is a clean and simple
design?

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://tokyo.metblogs.com/