Subject: Re: [docbook] Titlepage in PDF urgent please help

I'm not sure if your question was answered.  For most title page changes,
you can use the titlepage spec file and regenerate the titlepage templates.
That process is described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html

The changes you should make are to zero out several of the elements in the
spec file to the templates generated from them have no effect.  If you are
doing a book, then inside this element in the spec file:

  <t:titlepage t:element="book" t:wrapper="fo:block">

change these elements to make them empty:

<t:titlepage-content t:side="verso"/>
<t:titlepage-before t:side="verso"/>

If you are using FOP, you may also need this one to fix a FOP bug:

<t:titlepage-separator/>

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting