Subject: Re: [docbook] Showing important keywords in page margin

Viliam Búr wrote:

> Please help me with this. First, which DocBook element should I use for
> those keywords / phrases? Second, do the default DocBook XSL stylesheets
> support this somehow; or would it be easy to add; or would it be
> difficult? (I have some knowledge of XSL language.) What would be the
> best way to do it?

You can implement this solely using CSS. Use float: right for elements
that should flow and set margins appropriately.

You can use almost any DocBook for this, it depends on semantic of stuff
you want to place into margins. In your particular case using indexterm
of specific type is probably the semantically precise markup to use.

                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
      ** XSLT 13.-16.3.2006 ** XML schémata 24.-26.4.2006 **
        ** DocBook 15.-17.5.2006 ** XSL-FO 12.-13.6.2006 **

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature