Subject: Re: [docbook] Docbook Implementation Conformance Test

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:40:03 +1100, Alexander Johannesen
<alexander.johannesen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did a simple search for Docbook Implementation Conformance Test and
> came up empty. Is there such a thing, or is it regarded to rigid to be
> able to test it? If it follows the standard it's conforming?

Conformance about what? If you look for DocBook test cases that you can
use to validate some kind of docbook transformation process, you can look
at the DocBook Project test suite. I guess it is what is used to validate
the DocBook XSL stylesheets.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/docbook/testdocs

Regards,
BG