Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook XSL 1.34 - Bug with passivetex

Hi,

> Pro: There are people who do use PassiveTeX and manage to work around some
> of the problems (including the one you refer to):
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200509/msg00032.html.

Yes, this much has become apparent. What is the preferred free way of
processing FO?

> DocBook XSL v1.34 is rather old, but maybe you have good reasons to stick
> with it.

This is the version of the stylesheets on my machine - and I am
running an up to date Debian (unstable) distro. How far behind am I?
:)

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman