Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: citebiblioid

Maybe I am just blind, but according to

http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/citebiblioid.html

citebiblioid can't be a child of para - which is consistent with my
docbook install. According to

http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/citebiblioid.html

citebiblioid can be a child of para. These and similar issues are
among the reasons why I asked for an example and mentioned that the
element seemed to be changing.

How am I supposed to use citebiblioid in docbook 4.4? I would really
like to use it inside this attribution element of a particular block
quote, since it isn't appearing in the output when I make it a child
of blockinfo.

Thank you for your time,

--
http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson