Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook for hardware documentation

That is very encouraging. Is there any open standard DocBook schema that
is suited for Hardware/Chip documentation? An open standard may be
beneficial to everyone in the long run given that a very large
percentage of chips share a common structure in the overall
hardware/software architecture and  associated documentation.

Regards,

Maneesh