Subject: Re: [docbook] <simplesect> question

> Why are titles required in simplesect?  Is a section really
> simple if it has its own title?
>
> What I do now is simply use an empty title, and I'm not averse to
> continuing this, I just thought I'd ask.

A section without title... how does it appear? How is it listed in TOC?
I guess you just want to graphically separate some major part of text
from another.

I would probably re-define a problem as this: The section *has* a title
(maybe an empty one), but I do not want that title to be *visible*. That
could be done using CSS tag:

.section .titlepage { display: none; }

Viliam Bur