Subject: Shape and colour (NOT style stuff) in DocBook 5

Hi there,

I need to store information about an object which has shape and colour
attributes in a DocBook 5 document. This is NOT a question about mixing
display and data, so don't flame me please; the data itself includes
information about colour and shape, and I'm looking for a standard way
to encode this in DocBook attributes or elements, if possible without
abusing existing tags. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers,
Martin