Subject: Re: [docbook] Adding new element to docbook DTD

1 - I am not an expert.
2 - This sounds like a case for modifying the xslt rather than the
dtd/schema/grammar.
3 - Think of the semicolon in profile.condition as an infix operator
representing a logical "or"
4 - Invent another operator, let's call it &&, as an infix operator
representing a logical "and"
5 - Where's the patch? :-]

in the markup, authors could use
<para profile.condition="PimpProduct1&&PimpProduct2">Here is how you
can use product 2 to enhance the operation of product 2.</para>

anyway - something along those lines

IMHO, this would be a good feature to have.