Subject: From WinHelp to Docbook

We currently have an extensive Help system in .HLP format (sources are in
.HSC).  While it's easy to make .HLP out of the .HSC, we also produce HTML
and paper documentation (LaTeX).  There is a great deal of duplication of
effort in this process.

Docbook seems well-suited for our goal of having a single set of sources
from which a variety of output formats can be made.

The hurdle we have is how to convert our large volume of existing .HSC files
to Docbook initially.  I've scoured the 'Net and have not found anything to
assist with this conversion.

Does such a tool exist?

Scott