Subject: Re: [docbook] How to handle lost functionality regarding the tocelement and lot element in DocBook 5

I am also a little hesitant about processing instructions since they
were not under control of the DTD.  This meant people could put them in
places that really didn't make sense (like as a child of a para).  The
<toc/> and <lot/> elements were under control of the DTD so they were
constrained.

I don't know if the RelaxNG schemas can control processing instructions,
but Norm's email later on solves the problem for us.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Larry Rowland