Subject: RE: [docbook] From WinHelp to Docbook

The .HSC file format is probably used only by HelpScribble. I think the
chances of finding a readily available converter are slim.

Maybe the easiest route is to go from HTML and/or LaTeX to DocBook. You
might be able to use some of the tools listed here:
http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/ConvertOtherFormatsToDocBook.

/MJ