Subject: Re: [docbook] making macros

Chuck Robey wrote:
> So, something like zsltproc would serve, if I wrote a good enough xslt
> script, wouldnt it?

Yes [xsltproc, actually, of course].

> could I get some help in
> formulating (in maybe meta-language) what might the macro be?

No, because you have given no clue as to what problem you're trying to
solve with these "macros".  (I thought it might be because you think
DocBook was too verbose and detailed, but I'm not sure if that's your
concern.)

I mean beyond what is handled by the standard xslt scripts,
described here:
http://www.sagehill.net/book-description.html
available online as:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/