Subject: question about catalogs

I am having some trouble trying to make new catalog entries in my
existing structure for docbook-5.0b5.  I found a Docbook link that
seemed to offer me some help, it refers to soft ware that Norm Walsh
wrote, that would help to manage this, but in what seems to me to be a
rather incredible oversight, doesn't actually bother to give the name of
the software,  It gives a link to some Sun pages, but it's a bad link.

The reference is here,  it's in item #3

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/catalogs.html#d1627e499

if this brings any software to mind to anyone, and maybe the could
either supply a name or a link, I wouild appreciate it.  Thanks.