Subject: Re: [docbook] Can't open xml document in IE 6.0

Why are you serving raw DocBook XML to Internet Explorer? Also, why
are you serving MathML to Internet Explorer? If we know what you are
trying to do, we might be able to suggest what to do. Also, if you are
intending to distribute the raw XML, it is unlikely that
"Y:\Software\docbook\mathml2.dtd" will be a good DocBook DTD system
URL for your audience. I recommend dropping DTDs and their associated
markup altogether if you have an editor, a validator, and a processor
that collectively support Relax NG.