Subject: Re: [docbook] avoid line-wrap in <email>

Hi Martin,
Most title page formatting can be handled using the titlepage
specifications file, which allows you to enter properties in an XML file,
which is then used to build XSL templates that are added to DocBook's.  In
your case, you want to add to the author specs:

    hyphenate="false"

as in this example:

<t:titlepage t:element="article" t:wrapper="fo:block"
             font-family="{$title.fontset}">

  <t:titlepage-content t:side="recto"
             start-indent="0pt"
             text-align="center">

    <title t:named-template="component.title"
           param:node="ancestor-or-self::article[1]"
           keep-with-next.within-column="always"
           font-size="&hsize5;"
           font-weight="bold"/>

    <subtitle/>

    <corpauthor space-before="0.5em"
                font-size="&hsize2;"/>
    <authorgroup space-before="0.5em"
                 font-size="&hsize2;"/>
    <author space-before="0.5em"
            hyphenate="false"
            font-size="&hsize2;"/>

See this reference on how to build the XSL and include it in your
customization:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises