Subject: Character entities in DTD

The current 5.0b7 DTD seems to be autogenerated from the RELAX NG
schema. Consequently it does not define any of the old character entity
references such as ’. Is there any chance we could get these back?
  I for one make frequent use of them when hand-editing DocBook.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!