Subject: Section, Sectioninfo and Title

Hi,

I am writing a document and I have a problem with sections.
In different sections I get help from other people and I would
like to give credit to their insights.

I started with sectioninfo to do just this. I figured I'd put the
title in the sectioninfo as well since it felt like it belonged there
now when I take the space to create a sectioninfo.

Reading the section model :
http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/section.html

I read that sectioninfo is not mandatory, but title is.
Why does title exists in section info ?
or rather which title should be used ? should they be duplicated ?

If I do not put the title under section I get an error with xmllint :
element section: validity error : Element section content does not follow the
DTD, expecting ...
(see list at http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/section.html )

The example for sectioninfo in the book is not advanced enough to show the use
of title.

What is more if sectioninfo title is used then the document is differently
rendered from section title, using xsltproc/fop. (Narrower font)
This looks strange since I do not use sectioninfo for all sections.

Currently I think I will drop title in sectioninfo.

I use
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
  "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd";>
<article lang="en">
  <section>
    <sectioninfo>
      <title>Title</title>           <<< First title
      <othercredit>
        <firstname>Contributors first name</firstname>
        <surname>Contributors last name</surname>
        <contrib>
          What kind of contribution did he bring to the presentation
        </contrib>
      </othercredit>
    </sectioninfo>
    <title>Title</title>              <<< Second title
    <para>
       Bla bla bla bla..
    </para>
  </section>