Subject: Re: [docbook] Add topic element to DocBook?

> Essentially <topic> and <section> are the same, but not
> interchangeable correct?

I like the idea of adding <topic> as I have sometimes had trouble
describing <section> to those writers for whom "Section" is
conceptually between book and chapter rather than at a lower granular
level.

But I don't like the idea that some authors may use section and some
will use topic to mean the same thing.

As for <tasktopic>, didn't someone say you would be able to specifiy a
topic type? So why not <topic topictype=task>?

-Melanie