Subject: [docbook] DocBook on the Web

Hi everyone,

  Since the question came up, I thought I would announce that the OASIS UBL 2.0 Specification has been migrated to DocBook and is available as both HTML and XML (DocBook). I can load it fine locally in Firefox, but can't display via the web. IE(7), however, seems to be happy to chew on it until it can be dislayed:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cs-UBL-2.0/UBL-2.0.xml
(produced by Jon Bosak and Ken Holman)

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

Register for OASIS Adoption Forum:
"Managing Secure Interactions in Sector Applications"
28 - 29 Nov 2006, London
www.oasis-open.org/events/adoptionforum2006/