Subject: How To Use Revhistory Attribute Sets

Can someone please provide a simple example of how to user the revhistory attribute sets? I've been trying for hours and researching the web and haven't been able to customize the fo formatting in anyway. Specifically, I'm trying to figure out how to add a border to the revhistory in RTF output, but I haven't been able to successfully apply any kind of formatting.

Thanks.