Subject: Re: Describing a methodparam

/ "Seth Call" <sethcall@gmail.com> was heard to say:
| I'm attempting to add a description to a methodparam, but see no correct way
| of doing so.

The methodparam and it's synopsis friends are one of the few places
where DocBook dips into modelling. Trying to mix the description
directly into that model would seem to greatly complicate it.

One option is to use linking (link the param to its description or
vice versa).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Use the memory of thy predecessor
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | fairly, and tenderly; for if thou
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | dost not, it is a debt will sure
                                   | be paid, when thou art gone.--Sir
                                   | Francis Bacon

PGP signature