Subject: "topic" reuse with profiles

Hi All,

I'm looking at single sourcing options with Docbook, and would like to
know if the following is possible

I am trying to document a few similar products, say A, B and C, published
individually, and also as part of a greater single document.

As the products are so similar, I can reuse the same article articles for
each one, with a couple of small changes for certain values.

Product A
  generic para
  para with profiling A
  generic para

Product B
  generic para
  para with profiling B
  generic para

Product B
  generic para
  para with profiling C
  generic para

What I would like to do, and which appears to be hard to do is publish the
single document,

Unified Help
  Product A
    generic para
    para with profiling A
    generic para
  Product B
    generic para
    para with profiling B
    generic para
  Product B
    generic para
    para with profiling C
    generic para

With effectivly the same article reused 3 times, with the correct profile
in each time.

Thanks