Subject: DocBook showcase?

I'm beginning to come up to speed on writing documents with DocBook and
I am now at a point where I would need to make decisions regarding style
and presentation aspects.

Would anyone care to recommend DocBook documents that I might use as
a source of inspiration?

Or more accurately, documents that I could use to define a simple
standard format for short articles that I could then use over and over
as a general framework for the various documents that I plan to write or
migrate from text files to DocBook.

What I am looking for is real-world documents that make the most of the
basic features of DocBook as used by mature users of the product,
preferably in the computing area.

Needless to say, I would also need to have access to the DocBook/XML
source of the documents.

All suggestions very welcome.

Thanks,
cga