Subject: Re: [docbook] docbook5 and adding elements (long)

Bob Stayton wrote:
>  >   Do you know of a good step-by-step example of customizing Docbook5
> with RelaxNG?
>
> Have you seen the DocBook 5.0 Transition Guide?  It has examples:
>
> http://www.docbook.org/docs/howto/

A very good read IMHO.

If you search through the archives of this mailing list, I posted a
'mini' docbook, simple or some such title, which is a reduction
to a tiny subset.

It really is well designed for customisation. A dream compared
to the entity method.

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/nodesets/entries/051130.html

and
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200511/msg00107.html