Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: [docbook4] dbpoolx.mod incorrectness / same FPI for soextblx.dtd for all DB4 releases

From: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
To: <docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 4:43 AM
Subject: [docbook] Re: [docbook4] dbpoolx.mod incorrectness / same FPI for
soextblx.dtd for all DB4 releases

/ Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> was heard to say:
| Could someone please comment on
| http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=209147 (here on the
| list is enough)? I'm currently updating this package and I'm wondering,
| if the documentation is wrong or if docinfo.char.mix and word.char.mix
| contain the wrong elements.

My guess is that the PE definitions have drifted over time and the
documentation has become out of date. If I had to guess, I'd say that
we were persuaded to put acronym in some content model that included
docinfo.char.mix but not word.char.mix and we couldn't put it in both
because that would have resulted in an illegal content model.