Subject: eclipse.xsl - output filenames customizable?

Hello,

I'm trying to convert our document into eclipse-help-html-files, and it
works, but the abbreviations for the output files are not too usable for me,
because I want to program an additional tool where I can group some themes
and chapters for some specific software components - so it would be very
cool for me if the filenames were not ch01s05.html or something, but their
chapter or section ids instead.

Is that possible? They are of course unique, so it shouldn't be a problem
for the filesystem, I suppose. Any suggestions?

Greetings
Rock Lobster

(PS: I tried to find a parameter for that but I wasn't successful. I also
searched this forum but couldn't find anything)