Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 25 April 2007

We also could use a sidebar element with sections. Currently we use
section with a role attribute for our transformations.

Bob Stayton wrote:
>6c.  Add section to sidebar.  Scott has a client with content that
needs section content in a flow outside of the main >flow.  Sidebar can
contain such flows, but sidebar does not permit section.  Some
discussion of bridgehead (not >hierarchical) and sidebarsection (like
refsection).
>Will be discussed in the Publishing Subcommittee.
>No strong concensus, so deferred until after 5.0.

Marc Wiener
Gartner
Tel +1 203 316 3525
Fax +1 203 316 1901
56 Top Gallant Rd
Stamford, CT 06904
marc.wiener@gartner.com
gartner.com

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Gartner makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.