Subject: authoring organization|company

If I wanted an organization or company to be listed as an author, what
would be the best markup for that?

I currently have:

	<biblioentry xml:id="WRIMD">
		<author>
			<orgname>Wolfram Research, Inc.</orgname>
		</author>
		<title xl:href="http://www.wikipedia.org/";>Mathematica 5 Documentation</title>
		<address><otheraddr>Main Page: <link
		xl:href="http://documents.wolfram.com/v5/"/></otheraddr></address>
	</biblioentry>

but this is rendering as (without the company name):

[WRIMD] . Mathematica 5 Documentation. Copyright (c) 2003. Main Page:
http://documents.wolfram.com/v5/.

I was searching the mailing list, but the key words I was using were
turning up lots of general questions about biblioentry, instead of my
specific issue. I also looked at the following pages, but haven't
figured it out, yet:

http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/biblioentry.html
http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/orgname.html
http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/author.html