Subject: Re: [docbook] Translate defguide5 to simplified chinese suggestion ?

Dongsheng Song <dongsheng.song@gmail.com>, 2007-04-30 16:09 +0800:

> I'm working for translate defguide5 to simplified chinese, any suggestion?
>
> *) use xml2po for translate & maintenance
> *) use ant for build
> *) use googlecode svn: http://i18n-zh.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/docbook/

You can join the DocBook Project as a developer with commit
privileges, and maintain your source in the project source
repository. Let me know if you want to do that, and I will get
things set up. You just need to have a Sourceforge account and to
let me know your Sourceforge username.

  --Mike

smime.p7s