Subject: "DocBook 5.0: The Definitive Guide" translation status

1. building
*) finished generate html & pdf output format for english
*) finished generate html & pdf output format for simplefied chinese
*) elements reference temporarily ignored, scheduled add after
simplefied chinese translation finished

2. simplefied chinese translation
*) finished translate catalog & titles
*) finished review translation
*) release html & pdf snapshot, include english & simplefied chinese

3. repository
*) svn
  http://i18n-zh.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/docbook/defguide5
*) files
  http://i18n-zh.googlecode.com/files/defguide5-r6802.pdf
  http://i18n-zh.googlecode.com/files/defguide5-zh_CN-r6802_112.pdf

  Mike, My Sourceforge username is dongsheng, could you give me commit
privileges, I will commit my translation to
https://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/docbook/trunk/defguide5/zh.
If someone appreciate the xml2po translation mode, I'm glade to create
and maintain multi-language layout like TortoiseSVN(username 'guest',
no password): http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/svn/tortoisesvn/trunk/doc/

2007/4/30, Michael(tm) Smith <smith@sideshowbarker.net>:
> You can join the DocBook Project as a developer with commit
> privileges, and maintain your source in the project source
> repository. Let me know if you want to do that, and I will get
> things set up. You just need to have a Sourceforge account and to
> let me know your Sourceforge username.
>
>   --Mike

Dongsheng Song