Subject: Re: [docbook] How to decrease font in the code examples

Hi Bob
> The attribute-set named 'monospace.verbatim.properties' lets you set
> properties on all programlisting elements.  See this reference:
>
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ProgramListings.html#ReduceFontSize
>
> If you only want to change the size when a programlisting is within an
> example element, then you would need to use an xsl:choose statement
> within the font-size attribute setting, as shown in the example (but
> you would use a different test, testing for ancestor::example).
Thanks a lot.

So one short question arises me when reading the reference.
If I understand it correctly, it is also possible to emphasize some tags
inside a programlisting;
This means for instance, if I want in the output the element child (and
only that element) to be bold  I have to do something like that:

<programlisting>**
 <![CDATA[
  <root>
**    <?db-emphasised ****db-font-weight**** **font-weight="bold"**>**
    <child id="123"/>
  </root>
 ]]>
</programlisting>

<xsl:attribute-set name="monospace.verbatim.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="font-weight">
    <xsl:choose>
      *<xsl:when test="processing-instruction('*****db-font-weight*****')">
        <xsl:value-of select="processing-instruction('*****db-font-weight*****')"/>