Subject: DocBook 5: Adding proofreader in @class for othercredit?

Hi,

the element othercredit is described in [1] and the @class attribute can
have several values. However, I think there is a "proofreader" value
missing.

At the moment I use class="other" and set otherclass to "proofreader".
However, from a book production perspective a proofreader is very
important and the previous markup a bit too verbose. :) If you can choose
from a graphic designer, translator etc. why can I not choose a
proofreader? I think this belongs also in this list. Therefor I would
like to suggest including the value "proofreader" in @class.

Maybe I miss something obvious but is there any special reason behind this
apart form compatibility? :)

Thanks,
Tom

-----