Subject: RE: [docbook] indenting titles

Julie,

Thank you for the link. I now have this in the my customization file:

<xsl:attribute-set name="section.title.level3.properties">
   <xsl:attribute name="text-align">left</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

Is there a way that I can qualify how much to the left that the title
aligns? For example:

sect1 = "all the way to the left"
sect2 = "3em from the left" sect3 = "5em from the left"

uak