Subject: Element for an author's website URL

Hi,

It would seem to me that a website URL would be a fairly common part of an address.  For example, if I am making an <author> entry for a company, I might want to include the company's postal address, phone/fax numbers, email address, and home page URL.

Am I missing something (perhaps you put your website URL elsewhere)?

Thanks,
Colin