Subject: Re: The 'application/docbook+xml' Media Type

/ Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com> was heard to say:
| so is the RFC something we need to create? Anything further that we
| need to do? From the docs I was able to find, it looks like our draft
| could still be removed at any time? How do we make this media type
| "permanent"?

After some reasonable period of time in which comments could be made,
assuming there are no comments, we'll ask the IESG to approve it. If
they do, it'll go on to the RFC editor who will eventually give it an
RFC number and publish it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Everything the same; everything
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | distinct.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |