Subject: Re: [docbook] pdf image source path no longer working?

Claus <claus.klingberg@gmail.com>, 2007-08-27 16:23 +0200:

> is this the right place to report (suspected) bugs?

It's fine to report them here first. But if nobody follows up with
a solution on the list, the best thing to do is to open a new bug
report for this issue, which you can do here:

  http://docbook.sf.net/tracker/submit/bug

> While upgrading the docbook stylesheets from v1.72.0 to 1.73.1 I
> noticed that my custom fo-parameter "img.src.path" stopped working.

As part of the bug report you submit, please upload/attach a copy
of your DocBook XML source file (or some minimal document that
exhibits the same problem), along with your customization layer
(if possible).

I looked through the diffs for all changes we made between the
1.72.0 and 1.73.1 release, but I can't see any change that would
cause the problem you've described. So we need to have a sample
doc to test with to see if we can reproduce the problem.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/