On 8/29/07, Michael(tm) Smith <smith@sideshowbarker.net> wrote:
Anyway, I'm not sure if it makes much difference, but I wonder if
"website" might be appropriate as suggested value in addition to
or instead of "webpage". Because it seems more normal to ask a
person, "What's the address for your (web)site?" than it does to
ask "What's the address for your web page?"

Agreed.  I tend to think of a "website" as a collection of web pages.  I would rather refer to my organization's website as a website than as a web page.

As a whole, the proposal sounds good to me.

- Colin