Subject: v5 extension elements

I found it easy enough to create a reduced docbook set.

wondering about extending it.

I need to add an element into the basic inlines?

  <define name="db.ubiq.inlines">
     <choice>
       <choice>
         <ref name="db.inlinemediaobject"/>
         <ref name="db.remark"/>
         <ref name="db.superscript"/>
         <ref name="db.subscript"/>
         <ref name="db.link.inlines"/>
         <ref name="db.alt"/>
	<ref name="shLft"/>
	<ref name='shRt'/>
       </choice>
       <ref name="db.annotation"/>
       <ref name="db.indexterm"/>
     </choice>
   </define>

Then by own definitions of shLft and shRt.

Is there any better way of doing this please?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.