Subject: How do I center <bridgehead> text?

I am using docbook to generate PDFs.  I was wondering if anyone could help customize a style sheet that would center the text of my bridgehead templates?  Do I need to make and modifiy a copy of the bridgehead template or should I modify the title template or a <sectN> template and use my the renderas attribute with my bridgehead template?  Thanks!

BTW.  I hope this is not a cross post as I thought I had sent this email yesterday but I only got a OOO response from someone at Transitive ???