Subject: Markup for image copyright/licensing

Hello all,
  I'm wondering if someone can advise me what the best markup would be
for including copyright information about an image. At the end of an
article I'd like to create a list of all the images used within the
document. I'd like to include a title, owner, thumbnail, license, and
links to resources (for example, the original).

What I've got so far is:
<mediaobject>
    <alt>Rubin's Vase</alt>
    <imageobject><imagedata fileref="../img/rubin.jpg"/></imageobject>
    <imageobject><imagedata fileref="../img/rubin_thumb.jpg"/></imageobject>
</mediaobject>

My problems as I see them:
    I'm using <alt> for the image title which feels wrong. <mediaobject>
insists on using the titleforbidden variant of <info>.
    I'm not sure what to use for a license element. I'd like to link to
a creative commons license, for example.
    I'd also link to the holder's home page.
    And a link to the original image (for example, from a page on Flickr)

What are the proper solutions for these problems?

Thanks
--Jonathan