Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook RNG Schema vs DocBook DTD

Jirka,
Tom,

Many thanks for your valuable help!!! Now it's clearer to me how
to proceed with the latest version of DocBook – I really like it.

I'm a purist so I think I'll avoid completely the <!ENTITY ...]>
construct in favor of elements that contain fixed text - these
elements are not intended to be used in attributes.

Again, many thanks,
j3d.