Subject: Schema Location

Hi all,

With DocBook 4.x I used a preamble like this

?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.5//EN"
     "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd";>
<article lang="en">
</article>

... while with DocBook 5.x I should use something like this

<article
     xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0"
     xml:lang="en">
</article>

In the first XML snippet
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd"; is the real
physical location of the DocBook DTD and all the stuff works fine.

With DocBook 5.x things change... is there a way to associate
"http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; with the physical location of the
DocBook schema in a tool-independent way (as with DocBook DTD)?

Thanks,
j3d.
Giuseppe Greco

Agamura Entertainments, Inc.