Subject: DocBook5: literallayout in entry gives validation errors

Hi,

I am wondering why the following file seems invalid:

---------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5">
  <title>Test Case: literallayout in entry</title>
    <title>Test</title>
    <tgroup cols="1">
      <tbody>
        <row>
          <entry>abc <literallayout>def</literallayout></entry>
        </row>
      </tbody>
    </tgroup>
</article>
---------------------------------

I don't know why this should be invalid, but jing complains with the
following message:

$ jing -c docbook.rnc table-and-literallayout.xml
table-and-literallayout.xml:10:37: error: element "literallayout" from
namespace "http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; not allowed in this context

Although oXygen allows me to insert literallayout at this position it
seems nevertheless invalid. I looked into docbook.rnc and found this:

db.entry =
    ## A cell in a table
    element entry {
      db.entry.attlist, (db.all.inlines* | db.all.blocks*)

Following "db.all.blocks" the following list shows from where
literallayout is allowed:

db.all.blocks ->
  db.nopara.blocks ->
    db.verbatim.blocks ->
      db.literallayout

Can anybody explain this to me, please? (Probably it something obvious
that I miss ATM.) :)

Thanks,
Tom

---- Versions: